New York, US and Germany – Full Time, Freelance
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and decentralized networks. Our mission is to deliver superior insights, reliable analytics and secure infrastructure for multiple blockchains to help blockchain ecosystems grow to their full potential.
As a Frontend Developer at Blockwatch, you will…
- build tools for interacting with content, real-time market data feeds, and blockchain data to show our cutting edge research, metrics, and analytics.
- work closely with UI/UX designers on intuitive interfaces.
- deliver a seamless user experience that integrates web components with smart contracts and blockchain data.
You will need…
- 3-5 years of frontend experience and a proven track record of successfully shipping quality code for a consumer-facing product, including layout, styling, and front-end functionality.
- experience with graph libraries like D3 and data for financial markets.
- passion and deep care about the user, and ideally have a strong eye for design.
- the motivation to self-start, the ability to proactively manage your own tasks within a growing company with minimal oversight, i.e. you deliver results and you are capable of driving towards solutions independently while seeking feedback when appropriate.
- strong curiosity and passion for decentralized economies/open finance.
- the drive to build something meaningful in a groundbreaking, entrepreneurial environment.
We are located in the US and Berlin. We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company that is helping create the decentralized future
- The opportunity to work in tandem with fun, diverse and open-minded colleagues
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values.
To apply please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information with your email (we will not process your email if this info is missing):
- Tell us why are you the ideal candidate for Blockwatch?
- Include your CV as PDF file
- Include a link to your Github repository
- Show us a recent project you are working on